Wednesday, September 15, 2010

priorties.. psh.

Today I come home and I was completely exhausted, so I ate before I went to the gym (which I never do that) and when I came home instead of learning about some intense medical nutrition therapy I decide to bake homemade cookies and to learn more about my camera. I found the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe known to man. I found it online from allrecipes.com, which is a great source to find any recipe, but they are not always good, so I was quite surprised at the outcome of these cookies! I made them especially for Miss Nichole Ross, who will be taking a huge exam Friday.

The recipe goes:
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 stick of butter
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup AP flour
1/2 tsp baking SODA
1 tsp hot water
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Dissolve baking soda with hot water. Add mixture and add salt. Mix together flour and chocolate chips. Bake for about 10-12 minutes and you have PERFECT chocolate chip cookies!!
Here's a picture of the creation.


For my graduation, Joseph bought me a VERY nice camera, a Cannon EOS Rebel XS, to be exact. We have truly enjoyed it, especially during all the wedding festivities and honeymoon. We automatically noticed how great of pictures the camera takes compared to the rinky dink little digital camera we had before. My wonderful friend, Brittany, inspired me yet again! to learn more about my camera. So another thing I did tonight was learned more about my camera. I am going to take it to the tailgate Saturday and play with it some more so hopefully I can have some shots to post! Have a good week and WARRRR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment