Sunday, September 26, 2010

marwage, marwage is oh, so great!

Joseph and I had our first official 'lazy' Sun-DAY/NIGHT. We did not wake up until 12:30 pm with the sky dark and rainy and then we saw the clock we both freaked out of how late we slept! Neither of us have done that in years! So, obviously we did not make it to church, and what did we do?! Went down stairs, I poured me a bowl of cereal and Joseph heated up left over pizza from last night and we began our eating marathon! Ha, from there we ate corn dip, pretzels and peanut butter (I did eat an apple to balance things out), candy corn and twizzlers galore! We laid on the couch and watched movie after movie, then realized I had assignments due tomorrow morning at 8 am and he has a test tomorrow! So we mustarded up so  motivation and got to work... til about 5:45 when we decided we needed to eat dinner. He was craving chicken tetrazinni, which I have never ate or made, so he called his mom for the recipe. So I was going to document every step but I now call this dish that he wanted so badly, chicken tetra-wieny. It was awful. Sweet Joseph said it wasn't too bad and that he would eat the leftovers, and I said good. I am not eating the leftovers! So after my failed (in my opinion) dinner, we wanted ice cream! So i went to Winn Dixie and got bye-one-get-one-free ice cream and we enjoyed.


Don't let looks deceive you... it was not that great, but I didn't want to waste all the time I spent taking pics of each step of the way, I just had to put one on here!!

Around 9:30 I just kept telling him over and over how wonderful Brittany's Alabama Fire Crackers were at the tailgate, and he was like, then make some! So- I did!


We had our late Sunday evening snack of blue moon, which we split, and Alabama Fire Crackers! See http://goodnitedearvoid.blogspot.com/ for the recipe!

I am calling it a night- to food that is. Tomorrow I will begin my strict eating regime and work out like its going out of style so that I can keep my youthful figure. Aside from our day of eating, I realized how much I loved being married to Mr. Drake. God has blessed us so much to be with each other. I thank God daily for putting Joseph in my life. He is my everything and I love him more than words can describe. He is so fun, loving, sarcastic and wonderful I just can't seem to get enough of him! I pray that our marriage would be a light to others and that we would glorify God in all we do. We fail at this miserably, but by the grace of God, He gives us chance after chance to shine for Him. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment