Thursday, September 9, 2010

long time, no see.

So I told you that I probably wouldn't be too great at all this blogging, but thanks to my wonderful friend Brittany, she has inspired me. Joseph and I FINALLY live in our house- by ourselves. We absolutely love it. I do regret not blogging the whole process, because it was quite an adventure! Aside from our moving experience, we have (I think) finally settled into our new lifestyle. Starting in August, Joseph began pharmacy school at Auburn and I began my dietetic internship in Montgomery. Joseph studies A LOT and I drive A LOT. Ha, no its not that bad, I actually have enjoyed everything about internship- so far! We do love living in Auburn!

For my birthday Joseph gave me a sewing machine. My two best friends, Brittany and Jessica, both have sewing machines, so I told Joseph one day that I just HAD TO HAVE ONE. Well he is awesome and he surprised me for my birthday with one. We came back last Saturday from tailgating ALL day and my brand new sewing machine is waiting at my front door! I was really really excited about it, but a little intimidated by it, so I did not open it right away. It took me until Monday to open it! I opened it, looked at it for about 2 minutes and then put it back in the box. Brittany and I will be having a sewing lesson very soon.

I know I have a ton to update you on, but for now I am content with the progress I have made. I will leave you with a wedding picture. Caleb Chancey did an amazing job! Can you believe it has been over 2 months since we got married?! Time flies when you are having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment