Sunday, March 13, 2011

saturday in the park

... and our front yard. So a while back (like end of February), you know story of my life with this blog, we had a gorgeous spring-like day. My sister, Caroline, was town to run her first 5k! Sorry no pictures, but we both ran it and it was a lot of fun. As you probably know, I love to do races, but this was Beester's first race, ever! She did so great and ran it without stopping. I am so incredibly proud of her. Well, that day was absolutely beautiful. Joseph and I are blessed to live in a beautiful apartment with a pond literally at our front door. I know we are so lucky to have such beautiful scenery, and we both thoroughly enjoy its beauty it brings.


We also have little ducky friends that live on (or in??) the pond too. They are so funny to watch and are always quacking about something. Here are three that are BFFs, I'm convinced.
We enjoyed the unusually spring-like weather that day. 
Joseph fished. 

I read (some, like 2 pages, ha).
Beester chilled.
THEN, we decided that we needed to pack a picnic lunch and head over to one of Auburn's gorgeous parks. Its called Town Creek Park and Cemetery. I know, that sounds strange, but it is really nice. It was so delicious. I made some chicken salad and packed some other goodies. It was so NICE!



No comments:

Post a Comment